Monday, March 9, 2009

Home Teacher Appreciation Night!


We have the absolute most awesome home teachers in the universe! They are so devoted and so dedicated to their callings and are the greatest! Joey and I wanted to do something for them because they are always so good to our family so we had them over together with their wives for dinner. We had a delicious pot of vegetable soup (if I do say so myself - yum!), corn bread and Joey and I each prepared a dessert. Joey made his famous coconut pie dessert and I made a mandarine orange / pineapple cake. I think they were both a hit!
Thanks again Brother Adams and Uncle Buddy for all that you mean to our family -- especially Joey and me! We love ya'll bunches!

2 comments:

Connie said...

How wonderful! I know that the Adams do so much for so many and this was a great idea!!!

Anita said...

That poor, poor dog! :) I didn't know you had blog, Valencia! I'm going to have to do some catching up...