To me happiness is found in the many little adventures of life and this is where our favorite memories are made...
Monday, August 17, 2009
Cabinet Project -- Joseph is amazing!
We have been wanting to make some changes and updates in the kitchen for quite some time so this past week Joseph took on a project and painted our kitchen cabinets. It made quite a difference brightening up the kitchen so much! I was so excited to come home and this is what he was doing! He is so amazing and when he gets an idea into his head and takes off and he gets things done! Thanks, honey, for all you do for our family and for our home -- you are incredible! I love you and look forward to cooking up lots of good things together in our new kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Valencia! Long time no see...this is Rose Harrison...Katie Harrison's mom! I hope you don't mind that I came over to say hello. It's so wonderful to hear that you have found (rediscovered)the love of your life. You truly deserve all the happiness that marriage can bring. Seems like yesterday I was talking to you, sitting on the bleachers at Katie and Erica's soccer games. Wow! Congrats on being a grandmother! It must be joy beyond measure.
I truly enjoyed reading your post on the twixt-inbetween. Truly feel the same way you do! It broke my heart to have to move away from Katie and Kristin when we came to Atlanta. Oh my, the empty nest thing is soooo hard. Katie started Dental school at MUSC in June and Kristin is entering her 3rd year. Miss them terribly, but I'm terribly proud of them for their dedication.
When you figure out what you want to do when you grow up, let me know. I still need to do that too!
Come visit my blog. It's really more of a designing and crafting blog. My last post was of the dining room makeover I did for the girls.
Hugs and smiles,
Rose
Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I totally forgot to comment on the fantastic job you did on your kitchen. It looks great!
Post a Comment